Reliable, contamination free streamlined processing of PCR plates for High Throughput applications:
Rapid , reliable seal removal
- Accurate and precise seal removal of up to 200 plates/hr
- Can be used as a standalone instrument or integrated with a plate stacker for High Throughput workflow
- Unique seal removal action eliminates plate damage
- Patented XTape® technology prevents aerosol generation ensuring sample integrity
- Samples are immediately available for downstream applications
- XPeel® offers so much more than PCR plate processing and can accommodate a variety of plate formats and sample types.
- Variable settings support removal of different seal types
Contact your local sales representative / distributor
OR email BLSS.NA.Orders@brooks.com to take advantage of this offer now.
Plate Seal Removal
The hands-on removal of a seal from a sample plate is a routine, seemingly undemanding laboratory task. However, removing and/or replacing dozens or hundreds of seals at a time on a repetitive basis can represent a formidable challenge. It’s a challenge facing managers in many high-throughput screening (HTS) and high-content screening (HCS) facilities at pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and academic laboratories worldwide.
Fortunately, adhesive-based de-sealing technology is revolutionizing this lab function. For the first time, automated plate seal removal systems bring the multiple performance advantages of full automation to sample access on microplates and deepwell plates. This report considers the drawbacks of traditional methods, and expands on the benefits of automated seal removers.
Please complete and submit the form below to request access to the white paper download.
* Limited offer ends December 22, 2017